For a Great Friend... A special goodbye...... :)

You have been a great friend,
And you will be till the end.
I am happy that I met you,
And glad that I got to know you.

I remember the first time we met,
Just a formal "Hi" was all we said.
And now, we share our smiles,
We wipe each others' tears,
Feels like we have been together since years.

You know all my secrets and I know all of yours,
Even the surprise plans for each other we used to disclose.
All those moments we spend together,
Good or bad, happy or sad,
Will be saved right inside our heart.

All those moments spend with you were great,
Now the time has come to separate.
It's time for our future, which is in our hands,
Having so many dreams and so many plans.
Wishing you all the success in your life,
May you stand in future shining bright.

Then we will meet again someday,
Reaching pur goals and living our dreams.
Therefore today, I won't ask you to stay,
Go ahead!! Fly like a kite,
Coz, you deserve to be in lime light.

And now it's the time to say good bye,
But I  promise not to cry.
I will cherish the moments we spend,
And assure you it's not the end.

It's not the end, it's a new start,
Coz we reside in each others' heart.

<3 itisha dubey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Different... Be a Programmer.. :P ;)

MY DAD........MY HERO :)

It's my Holy Love for you..<3