God will never forsake you!!

I was seeking for answers to my questions..... Since, two three days I could feel Abba (Jesus) being away from me. I was going through a very bad time.

14th April 2015, night I cried out loud... I said.... Abba (Jesus) I am seeking for the answers to my questions. I don't understand your plans and your moves for my life. I could sense you are going away from me.... I cried out loud..... During my bad times loads of verses were coming my way, some of them are mentioned below:

Verse 1:

Philippians 1:29
"For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for Him."

This was the very first verse I received two weeks ago early morning. I thought, I am all set to suffer for Him. Bring it on!!
Because, now when I have tasted the glory of God, I can never return back and look back.
But God planned something for me. This was a test for me.
That very day I got a news that something very important was taken away from me. I had no reason to continue with my routine life. Because, I was not ready for that situation to happen soon. I felt all alone crying and forsaken. Just then I received another verse (Verse 2).

Verse 2:

Deuteronomy 31:8
"The God himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you, nor will ever forsake you. Don't be afraid, don't be discouraged".

And........

Yesterday night God brought the below mentioned video on front of me.... I opened my YouTube for some verses study but got this video clicked by mistake.... I got every answers to my questions.... I would encourage all of you to watch this amazing video, preached by Benny Hinn.

https://youtu.be/32fHmYEQEN0

Praise the Lord!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Different... Be a Programmer.. :P ;)

MY DAD........MY HERO :)

It's my Holy Love for you..<3